Greg talks with John Polga-Hecimovich, Assistant Professor of Political Science at the U.S. Naval Academy, about the political crisis in Venezuela. Among other things, he says to make sure and keep your eyes on Vladimir Padrino-López. We also discuss whether targeted U.S. sanctions will likely work and whether Latin America will take a more active role.
Contact MeOffice: Fretwell 440A
- Episode 37: The U.S. Media and Venezuela June 30, 2017
- Episode 36: Central America and Trump June 14, 2017
- Episode 35: FRUS, Central America, and Venezuela June 7, 2017
- Episode 34: Violence Against Journalists in Mexico May 18, 2017
- Episode 33: Latin American Intellectuals and the CIA in the Cold War May 10, 2017