We are excited that you have agreed to participate in the second annual conference of the network, on April 8-10, 2015. Below you will find information on how to prepare for the interactive conference.
- Additional materials for online “poster” presentations
- Murphy article about social sustainability
- Charlotte site: Sustain Charlotte’s 2014 Charlotte-Mecklenburg Sustainability Report Card
- Using Adobe Connect conferencing system (all sites): AdobeConnectInstructions
- Even if you’re attending the conference in person, we hope you’ll be able to use the conference software to ask questions via text, view online materials, and participate in other sites’ activities. For this reason, we encourage you to bring a laptop or tablet and headphones and make sure you can use Adobe Connect without problems. See the attached file for setup instructions, which should only take a few minutes. Let us know if you have any problems!
INSS tries to share videos and materials with authors’ permissions whenever possible, and we are also using some of this data without identifying information to understand how discussions about sustainability happen (for example, Liz Miller’s work). We ask each participant to consent to being part of this work and hope you will take a minute to do this here. https://clas-pages.uncc.edu/inss/how-to-join/permission-to-use-public-network-participation-in-research/