- Single-authored Book Project China vs. Information: Between Macro-control and Micro-power.
- Zhou, B., Zhang, W., Jiang, M. & Qiu, J. (2018-2019). Chinese new media industries. [Edited volume. Targeting Sage Publications and Rowan-Littlefield]
- Special Journal Issue with Policy & Internet Social Data Science and the Chinese Web. [Commissioned. Editorial Board: Drs. Min Jiang, King-wa Fu, Han-Teng Liao, and Ning Wang. Anticipated release in 2018]
- Special Journal Issue with International Journal of Communication (Un)civil Society in Digital China [Commissioned. To be edited with Dr. Ashley Esarey, University of Alberta, Canada. Anticipated release in 2018]
- Co-authored Paper Tracing the evolutionary trajectories of China’s Internet policies from 1995 to 2015; exploring the implications for Internet governance and cybersecurity [Revise & Resubmit. Collaborators: Drs. Weishan Miao and Yunxia Pang].
- Grant Application (In Development). Modeling Emotional Contagion and Influence in Online Platforms. [with Dr. Tiffany Gallicano, Communication Studies; Dr. Sara Levens, Psychological Science; Dr. Samira Shaikh, Computer Science; utilizing big data and network analysis targeting federal agencies like NSF and DoD].